Edsmart's Holistic Development Curriculum
Edsmart’s HDC curriculum is unique and child-centric. It has a CFF approach with a personalised learning objective in order to retrofit each child’s area of development. Furthermore, the assessments are milestone driven to keep a track of child’s progress throughout the academic year. Curriculum integrates the technology which is age-appropriate and meets the requirement of new generation children.
HDC Preschool Curriculum Features
Daily routines are set to enable both the preschool teacher and the
child to have a structured routine activity.
Curriculum enables teachers and children to build a strong positive relationship. It promotes learning environments that are stimulating to meet the inquisitive minds.
The lesson plans are effortless to implement as the manual comes with details like materials required, clear and marked objective, elaborate description of activity, mapped developmental outcome and tagged KDA for each activity.
The curriculum is fully integrated with mobile applications and web tools to enagage parents with the childs learning process.
Know More about our platforms
- Age-appropriateness and Self exploratory
- ESM tool to manage the curriculum
- National and International Framework Curriculum
- Individualized learning outcome
- ESM tool captures the formative and summative assessment
- Enriched with digital content for both teachers and students
- Reports based on the individual developmental outcome like cognitive, sensorial, emotional etc.
- Individual goals can be set based on the developmental reports. Easy to share the child’s progress with parents and can engage parents as partners.
Upgrade your Existing Schools
You may also be interested to know about our Edsmart Preschool Solutions for starting new preschool.Upgrade your Preschool